Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some Bunny Loves You

The Angel Company will be retiring these stamps from the 2009 spring Serendipity idea book. You can purchase them through January 28th at a whopping 40% off - wow! Contact me if you're interested in ordering any of these stamps while they're still available.

One of my favorite soon-to-be-retired sets is Some Bunny. I decided to use this set when I made my make-n-take card for this month's crop (Sunday, January 10th, 1 - 7 PM here in Columbia). I've started thinking of Valentines ideas and thought this bunny would make a sweet Valentine.


Supplies: Bazzill Monochromatic cardstock in Red-Violet, Uptown Girl paper stack, Some Bunny, Pink Scrapper's Floss, Prismacolor pencils with odorless mineral spirits, button (The Paper Studio) - all other supplies from The Angel Company.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute card ... I am so sad this one is leaving.

Diana said...

This is gorgeous! I like that paper too. I wish I'd gotten more $ for xmas...