Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Totally Exciting News!

Did you notice that things look a little different? Yes, you've come to the right blog! I've just decided it was time to "winterize" my blog with a new look to herald some other changes. :)

I've enjoyed my guest DT spot with the gals at Totally Papercrafts and was bummed that my temporary gig was about to end. But Cathy from TP emailed me over the weekend and asked me to become a permanent member of the team. I immediately said yes! You can now see the little blue Totally Papercrafts badge proudly displayed in my right sidebar. :)

I've made a few changes to my blog schedule. Since my Totally Papercrafts posts will be on Friday, I've decided to discontinue my Fab Fridays, instead just posting links and tips when I find something too good not to share. I've also decided that I would no longer have a weekly (Sunday) timeslot for my DigiStamp Boutique posts. This way I can post when a new set of images is released  and not feel tied to a schedule.

Wow. It's been tough getting to the computer lately to share my news with you. My kids have been needed the family computer for school so my computer time at home has been pretty limited. Only one more week of school, though, until break. Yay!

I do have a card to share with you today. I wanted to use my Cricut Winter Wonderland cartridge and came up with this card:


You can kind of see it in the photo, but I added some glitter to the "snow" using my glue pen and some ultrafine glitter. You can see it a little better here, although I have yet to master the art of photographing the sparkle:


They were fairly quick to make. I also decided to type the greeting and "signatures" inside my card. They're dated, too, so all I have to do is write the names of the people I'm sending the card to. My handwriting is pretty terrible, so I figure not making people read it is sort of a Christmas gift in itself. ;-)

See you on Friday with my first Totally Papercrafts post as an official TP Design Team member! I can't wait! :)
Lisa

2 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the look of this cartridge. Glad to have you as a full time member xxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

So glad you will be with us at Totally PaperCrafts. Your creations are always so cute!