Thursday, December 8, 2011

Totally Papercrafts

And now for something really different... After weeks of making lots of Christmas cards, snowy cards, etc., this week's Totally Papercrafts challenge is "Anything but Christmas". (I think the girls were just a little overwhelmed by all the "snow" entries last week, lol!)


We are being sponsored this week by Meljen's Designs. Since I never seem to have enough birthday cards, I chose this cute birthday cupcake from Meljen for my card. I think it looks cute with this scrap of cupcake paper from my stash. (I am really trying to use up my scraps!)

Today's Fab Friday tip: If you're a fan of Meljen's designs, be sure to join her group over on Paper Craft Planet. She occasionally gives out free images only to members of the group. It's also a great way to get the latest Meljen news and meet other fans of her images.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming... (of Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!). :)
Lisa

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) such a fab image and the colours and the lovely cupcake paper are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Wendy said...

Fab card Lisa, love the cupcake image and gorgeous paper...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Dodici said...

Fab card,Lisa!You have coloured the image so beautifully and I love the whole design!x

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, great colouring, fab papers, sue,x

Cheryl said...

So adorable! I love the colors you used.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is very pretty Lisa! Gorgeous papers and image, love the colours.

Warm hugs
Maarit