Sunday, February 22, 2009

Challenge cards

I made two cards this weekend for blog challenges. Here's my card for this week's House Mouse Sketch Challenge:


Supplies: Cherries Jubilee (Mudpie) House Mouse stamp, red designer paper from Stampin' Up, Ivory cardstock from TAC, COPIC markers, Spica glitter pen in clear.

I got to use two of my new COPIC markers on this card, Cardinal Red and Brick Beige. I'm so glad I have some good "House Mouse colors" now. (I used Brick Beige, Sand, Skin White and Blush on Mudpie.) I think these images look best and are easiest to color with markers.

Here's a card I made for the Anya Club blog CASE challenge:


I'd been eyeing the Anyas for a while, so this was all the incentive I needed to buy one of their digital images. Instant gratification - gotta love it! Anya is SO much fun to color with my COPIC markers! I love coloring hair. (Probably sounds weird, but I really do.) Here are some close ups:

Supplies: Dorothy Anya digital stamp by Greeting Farm, "Hello" stamp retired from TAC, COPIC markers, scallop scissors. (Ribbon and papers were just grabbed from my stash, so sources unknown. Sorry!)

This card was CASE'd from this card by kerryberry04012008

1 comment:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Both of your cards are FABULOUS!!! I love all the red and the fun, polka dots in the HM card!!! I also love the soft blues and the gorgeous ribbon of your Anya card. Your coloring on both cards is incredible!!! Total eye candy!!! I love them both:o)

Thank you for joining us in this week's HM&F Challenge!!! I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations in future challenges:o) One starts tomorrow...hint...hint;o)

Hugs!
Carolyn