Saturday, February 28, 2009

Color Challenge

Every week there is a color challenge on the COPIC Colour Challenge blog. This week's challenge used 3 COPIC colors that I didn't have, so I used two that I think are close. (I did manage to fit in a bit of red with my rhinestones.) Instead of B02, I used BG01 - Aqua Blue and instead of YG23, I used YG06 - Yellowish Green.

Supplies: Goodluckabella from Stamping Bella, printed paper from DCWV - Glitter Stack, K&Co rhinestones, COPIC markers, ribbon from HL.

6 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

Fabulous card Lisa, really cute. Thanks for joining us this week on CCC hope to see you back for many more.

Debby said...

Lovely Lisa. Your colors are fabulous.

Meli Palmer said...

This is so cute...and I had to say, your banner photo is just adorable!

Lisa T said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I can't take too much credit for the photo. My cat was trying to hide from our current foster dog and he thought my crafting surface was just the right place!

Deb M. said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors & Bella!! Great job on the coloring. I enjoyed visiting your blog. :-)

TFS...

Beth T said...

Great card, Lisa. Love the bright green colors!