Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Boy

Even though I'm the proud mom of 2 girls, I am loving these new Josh images from DigiStamp Boutique! I'm having a lot of fun playing with bright colors that I don't normally use on my cards.


Supplies: Birthday Josh (DigiStamp Boutique), striped paper (The Paper Studio),
Dainty Dots digital paper (FunkyFairyPapercrafts.com), greeting
from Robots (The Angel Company), Copics, star punch, red cardstock (TAC),
other cardstock from my stash.


For my layout, I used a sketch 31 from one of my favorite blogs, Lord Have Mercy!



It's a really versatile sketch that you can really build on or use as is. I'm sure I'll be using this sketch again soon! (And, I forgot to mention that Saturday's card was based on one of Mercy's sketches, too!)

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally adorable....the bright colours and papers look fabulous...and I love the style/LO xx