Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Why do I scrapbook? Because suddenly, this face....

becomes this one:

OMG she is looking so grown up. How did 12 years go by that fast?

Without scrapbooking, I would forget that Alison's first encounter with our dog did not go well...

"One minute Alison was relaxing in her Nana's arms... Then, out of nowhere came a big furry thing with a cold nose! It was NOT love at first sight!"

or that the pediatrician once declared her the loudest baby in the nursery (although I certainly do not forget how loud she was, lol!):
"Mom came to meet Alison the next morning. Alison decided to show off her lung power. (That morning the pediatrician said he thought she was the loudest baby in the nursery!)"

And through it all (pregnancy complaints, birth stories, sleepless nights, etc.) was a wonderful bunch of ladies whom I'm proud to still call my friends, the Sept98Moms.
Ali and I met a few of the other Sept98Moms and babies in March of 1999

I had a lot of fun scanning in a few pages from Ali's baby scrapbook. Click on the photo below to see more pages from her baby scrapbook.
Ali's Baby Days

3 comments:

CA mama said...

Yes Lisa it's just amazing to me -- I remember that photo of you, Karen, Kelly, and Jo! It's like it was yesterday -- time has flown! And I am so glad I've known you and all the other Sept98 moms all these years : )

Diana said...

This is amazing! I can't believe she's so grown up. So beautiful.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

...very beautiful....and very cute as a baby too...xx