Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Fall Y'All!

I just love the new fall collection of Rachelle Anne Miller stamps at PWCO! As busy as this week was, I just had to find time to play with more of the images that Peg sent me. I had fun digging through my folder of fall-themed paper scraps to come up with this card:


How do you like the real pumpkins in the background? Nice touch, no? I don't usually include props in my photos, but these were already on my front step (where I like to take my pictures in natural light). DH threw last year's pumpkins in the garden and they grew over the summer. We've actually had these pumpkins for a while - I'm not sure they're going to make it until Halloween!

Supplies: The Pumpkin Patch - RAM exclusive for PWCO, Prima flower, Basic Grey button, QuicKutz swirl die, Copic markers, PTI cardstock (base card), misc. paper scraps.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

adorable!

Karen Lynn said...

Congrats on SNR!!! Love the card and the pumpkins in the background.