Saturday, September 18, 2010

PWCO Fall Release

At night, when you’re asleep in your bed, do visions of skeletons dance in your head? If so, you’re a big fan of Halloween just like my family! I was sooo happy when I found out that I got to design a card with this cute new Halloween image from the oh-so-talented Rachelle Anne Miller. I had a lot of fun playing designing this card. After I colored in the image, I masked the owl and tree and sponged charcoal and navy blue inks on my image to create this dark & scary sky. I think it came out pretty cool!


Materials Used:
  • Stamps - PWCO /RAM Exclusive – Happy Owl-O-Ween
  • Paper –  Cosmo Cricket Snorkel – Carbonation, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love – Repeat, black cardstock
  • Ink – Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: yellow rhinestone (Studio 18), Palette Ink in Charcoal and Distress Ink in Faded Jeans
Check out the rest of the Rachelle Anne Miller Fall release at the PWCO store and blog!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Your owl card is sooo cute! Love the layout!