Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DareU2Digistamp Challenge #31

This week's challenge on the DareU2Digistamp blog was to use punches in creating your card. I was still in the Valentines Day mood when I created this card, which includes 3 heart punch outs.


I used some of my favorite elements in this card - TAC's Scarlet cardstock, a scrap of Basic Grey Bittersweet dp, dark brown ribbon and the adorable Alfie from Digistamp Boutique. Alfie was one my first purchases from Sally-Ann's shop. He's just such a cool guy! :)

Speaking of adorable little guys, here's my foster dog, Lenny:

Isn't he cute? He's such a sweetie.

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cool card, Lisa!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Amazing colouring on Alfie - fab colours too and you always make him look so handsome - as is Lenny...although I think he's a titch camera shy!....very sweet expression. xx

Larissa said...

Great card! Very nice image, so great for a little boy! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa