Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day, part 2

I took advantage of yet another snow day to make some more cards. This first card is for the current sketch challenge on the Sugar Bowl blog:


We also had to include lace and use Sugar Nellie images.

The second card is for Mo Manning's Digital Pencil 2 challenge blog. This week's challenge is "wood/would". I don't own any Digital Pencil images that I could incorporate into the wood theme, so I chose a "would you be mine" theme to celebrate Valentines' Day.

I just love this Keisha image! The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection. I just love BG papers!

8 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling cards, Lisa!!

Elaine L. said...

How sweet! I love the pink, red and brown together. Glad you joined us this week in Mo's Challenge.

Danni said...

These are both just so cute! Fabulous job!

Arlana 11426 said...

These cards are just darling!!!

mulberry station said...

Lisa, I was looking at your last few cards and they are sooo cute. They images are darling. You did a wonderful job on the coloring.

Dawn B. said...

Great job on this card.. I think your basket is wood too..Your image is colored to perfection..Thanks for joining us at Mo's..

The Wired Angel said...

Dawn took the words right out of my mouth.. that basket has wood on it!

Great job with the challenge. Your coloring is amazing and the card adorable. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.

Diana said...

This is AWESOME! I love the double layer of scallopy stuff on the edge!