Monday, February 22, 2010

Simply Pink

The challenge this week on the DP2 Challenge blog was "Clean n Simple". I'm not a very "frou-frou" stamper, but this was a bit bare bones even for me! It made my choice of image really easy though. I chose "End of Summer" because the image is so complex - there are so many areas to color. It was also the perfect excuse to use pink (my favorite color) on my card. Several of my Copic markers went dry and I missed being able to use my favorite Begonia Pink and Tender Pink markers. I finally ordered some refills from Oozak & couldn't wait to break out my newly inked pinks! :)

(I used Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol on the sky and grass - my Copic collection is still pretty limited.)

7 comments:

Danni said...

It turned out so nice! Your coloring is so pretty!

Elaine L. said...

This is precious! Wonderfully colored, too. Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Lisa!! This image is so sweet and your coloring is fabulous!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Lisa...great job on your coloring. This one really tests your skills...doesn't it? I just love this image. I think it is my favorite!!!! Beautiful job!

mulberry station said...

Lisa your card turned out really nice. I Love this image and want to use it sometime too. Your did a wonderful job on the coloring!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love this image. You did a terrific job. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

The Wired Angel said...

This is adorable.. terrific job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.