Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A "Daring" Challenge

I'm trying to get back into the challenge swing of things, so I decided to check out one of my favorite challenge blogs, DareU2DigiStamp. This week's challenge was to make a Valentines Day card. How easy is that?! :)

I was working on a card for an upcoming SSW challenge but the image just wasn't working with the papers I'd chosen. Fortunately, I had already colored in this adorable Coco image from Digistamp Boutique. He was just perfect! I altered the sketch a bit and voila:

4 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, this is just adorable!! Love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Valentine!! Love the bling!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally gorgeous....love the layout, layering and ribbon....and of course, the superb colouring...xx

Chris said...

Such a cute card and a very sweet image. Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)