Saturday, February 23, 2013

Birthday Cards

Since I've found myself with extra time this weekend, I've decided to restock my stash of birthday cards. This card came together really quickly thanks to a great sketch on the Operation Write Home site. (I'm planning on donating some cards to OWH, as well.) It was also a great sketch for using up all those skinny paper scraps! This image from DigiStamp Boutique was quick to color in, too.

Supplies: Birthday Candles (DSB), Lime Twist - Life of the Party 6X6 pad (MME),
brads (Paper Studio) and Copic markers

I'm entering my cards into the following challenges:
Card Makin Mamas - Birthday Time
One Stop Craft Challenge - For the Kids
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Metal-ology (brads)
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Lots of Layers
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Birthday or Mothers Day

I'll be back with more birthday cards soon!
Lisa

6 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow....this is stunning Lisa! I adore very much....fabulous colours and papers as always...love it :o)

Tracey said...

Beautiful and fun birthday card!Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

It's like a party in a card, love the dp and the fabulous design. Great layers. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Great birthday card! i love the cute image and the papers and colors are so cheery! Thanks os much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this week.
Good Luck, Dangina

Julia said...

So cute, love your colors and the image.
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs,
Julia