Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I just had to squeeze in a few more Valentines Day projects. :)

First up is the card I made for my daughter. (She has a pet rat. There aren't too many Valentines rat images out there, so I went with this cute Valentine Mouse instead.)


Louie is my favorite bear and one of my favorite DSB images, so of course I had to make one more card using the Louie Love set. (The circle sentiment is from the Simply Valentine Greetings set.) All images are from the DigiStamp Boutique.

I'm entering these in the "Love" challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey as well as the "Anything Goes" challenge at Charisma Cardz.

Hope you had a SWEET day!
Lisa

6 comments:

Bridie said...

Ah such a cutie, I love the backing papers in the first card and the kraft in the second.

Happy Friday!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Paper Crafting Journey "Love" Challenge! Awesome entries!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

Caz CC DT

Leah l'Orange said...

they're both fabulous! i love the valentine's rat, and your papers on both are just perfect. thanks for joining the Charisma Galz for our Anything Goes challenge! Good luck!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oooh....these are brilliant Lisa...stunning use of papers and style - love them :o)