Monday, February 11, 2013

Whimsie Doodle Sketch Challenge

The current Whimsie Doodles challenge is one of my favorites - a sketch challenge! I used this adorable image (Mailed My Heart) from the freebies page. (I can't believe this cutie was free!) To make her fit the sketch, I cut out just part of the image and mounted her on top of a circle cut from printed cardstock.


Supplies: Mailed My Heart (Whimsie Doodles), blue polka dot dp and sentiment (DigiStamp Boutique), polka dot and heart dp (Paper Studios-HL), Valentine sentiment dp (Martha Stewart), heart brads (Recollections-Michaels), organza ribbon (Bags and Bows), red cs (Hobby Lobby), scallop edge punch (Fiskars), white CS (PTI), circle cutter (Creative Memories) and Copic markers.


I'll be back soon with some more Valentines related projects. :)
Lisa

4 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and beautifully coloured,
Hugs
Chris x

Unknown said...

super sweet, love that you are only using a portion of the stamp! thanks for linking up with us at Whimsie Doodles!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! Just so pretty!

Shannon White said...

Awww Really Sweet Lisa! Love the pretty dp's and your fab coloring too! So glad you could join us at Whimsie Doodles..8-)