Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Back!

Another snow day, another birthday card. :) For this one, I used Party Dog from the Birdie Brown Etsy shop. This is one of the first digis I bought from Torico and it's still one of my favorites. It's a fun image and I love coloring it in!

Supplies: Party Dog (Birdie Brown), Lime Twist 6X6 paper pad (MME), 
brads (Paper Studio), Copics, sentiment (Paper Studio).

I'm entering this party animal into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Birthday or Mothers Day
Card Makin Mamas - Its Birthday Time!
One Stop Craft Challenge - For the kids

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa


2 comments:

Laine said...

This is so cute Lisa. Love this image and the colours you have used.
Laine
xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, such a cute image and fabby papers.
Wendy xx