Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy, busy, busy....

It's been so hard to post this week! It's been busy the past few weeks with end of the school year activities and then this week we started getting ready for summer school. Here's the card that I made for Jessica's French teacher who is retiring:


The stamps are from a retired Angel Company set that I received in a "TAC bag" a long time ago. I'm glad I held on to them! And I just love that black and white floral paper by Doodlebug. (I have such a weakness for pretty paper!)

Here's Jessica with her friend Tessa at their end of the year award ceremony. Jessica was awarded a Presidential Award for Academic Excellence.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the French Teacher's card ... I'm sure she will too ... great color combo!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A stunning creation....I adore those papers!....and two beautiful girls too...xx