Sunday, June 7, 2009

TCP Tuesday

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge was to make a card using aqua, brown and yellow. OK, aqua and brown together - check. I've done that. But throwing in some yellow, too? Yikes! Fortunately, I just bought this beautiful stack of papers called "Laundry Line" from My Minds Eye. ("Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm an addict. A paper addict." LOL!) From there, it was easy to find the right cardstock colors to satisfy the challenge.

Supplies: Laundry Line paper stack (My Minds Eye), Smells Like Cake stamps (TCP), buttons (American Crafts), light teal base cardstock (PTI), brown cs (DCWV), Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, scalloped oval Nestabilities, CM Shapemaker cutting system with oval templates, Pink Stickes, light teal ultrafine glitter, ribbon from Michaels, raffia.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! love that image!