Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Very Challenging Card

Too many fun challenges, too little stamping time! I managed to make this card do triple duty. I used this week's great sketch from the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog, the pink & brown color scheme from the Simon Says Challenge blog and two of the colors in the Copic Colour Challenge blog. Whew!


I used my "Willow with Cocoa" Whiff of Joy stamp to satisfy that requirement for the WOJ challenge. For the Copic color challenge, I had to use "close enough" colors - Y21 Buttercream Yellow and RV10 Pale Pink and RV13 Tender Pink instead of the called for Y23 Yellowish Beige and RV11 Pink. (I like to use Y23 along with Y17 for blonde hair).

Oh, and guess what? I was the lucky winner in last week's Copic Colour Challenge! I won two cute stamps (Clive Cockran and Guiseppe the goat) from Toodles and Binks along with a couple of other goodies. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Lisa, Lovely card you have submitted again this week. Well doneon being last weeks winner.
Enjoy your goodies.

Can't wait to see what you come up with in this weeks challenge

Shell (copic colour challenge)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) The image is lovely and the papers and embellies you used are just perfect :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x

Danni said...

So pretty!Wonderful card!

Adele said...

Oh, such a pretty card. I love this image and the colours are perfect. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x