Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm back!

Yay! DH has our computer back up and running. I still don't have everything reloaded (I miss my Photo Shop Elements!) but I can at least crop photos and post them on my blog, and read my emails, so I'm happy. :)

This card is actually for several challenges. 1) The Copic Color Challenge - I used BV00 Mauve Shadow on Anya's shirt. 2) The Roses on Paper Challenge blog - I used flowers and an Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm, and I combined at least one other challenge with this one. 3) The sketch from the Friday Sketchers blog.

It feels good to be back. :-)

3 comments:

Danni said...

Glad you're back!! Love this card!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, such a pretty Miss Anya.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Anonymous said...

oh, I love these Anya stamps...great card!
Pam Going Postal