Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Making a Scene

I love the challenges on the DareU2Digitamp blog! They are always so much fun. I try to play along whenever possible. This week the challenge was "Make a Scene". I used the adorable springtime Gingersnap digistamps from All That Scraps. (I confess I bought them several months ago and hadn't used them yet! That's what I love about challenges - they help you dig into your stash to play with your ignored "toys".)

Supplies: Gingersnap digital stamps (All That Scraps), Urban Prairie (Basic Grey), Marth Stewart cardstock (base card), Copics, watercolor crayons and Niji waterbrush (background), ribbon from Michaels, pop-dots.

4 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Adorable! I love the colours. Super cute scene.

Michelle said...

Lovely card with a smashin scene. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Sandra said...

Wow! Great card. Don't you just love it when a challenge helps you use your neglected stash! I certainly do, that's what it's all about!
Love your bright and cheerful card. Thanks you so much for 'making a scene' this week with the team on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Hugs
Sandra x

Sandra said...

Hi....gorgeous card,love the cute images you have used and what a great scene you've created...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x