Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Shower of Bellas!

A customer recently asked for some shower cards. I knew these Bella images that I received in a swap would make the perfect cards!

A wedding shower card featuring Bella and her wedding party:



I love this shopping pregnant Bella. Now there's a woman who knows how to make every occasion a shopping trip! :)





FYI - These cards were colored in Prismacolor pencils and a Prismacolor pencil. They show that you can get some nice Copic-like shading even with pencils.

2 comments:

Danni said...

These are all so nice!! Wonderful job!

MarkerGeek said...

Beautiful!

Just to let you know, as I guess you missed it - you were the winner drawn for Copic Colour Challenge 16 - see here. If you could email me at the address in the post, with your details, I can get the prize sent out to you! If you haven't been in touch by Wednesday, another winner will be drawn, so be sure to contact me as soon as you can!

~Elaine