Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ketto Cuteness

Here's my card for Mojo Monday sketch challenge #89:


Here's a close up:

I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get the glitter to show up in the photo. I used my Sakura glue pen (LOVE that thing!) to add some aqua ultrafine glitter to the petals on the flowers in her hand and hair. This photos shows the colors of the rhinestones better, too. They are all bright pink and match the paper very well in person.

This card features another adorable Ketto from Stamping Bella, Suzette Ketto. I just love all the Kettos! Expect to see more Kettos and Bellas on my blog in the coming days as I celebrate my "reign" as the June Featureabella on the Southern Bella blog. Southern Bella is a club for Bella lovers brought to you by Funkie Munkie Scraps. a great little store in Greer, SC. How do I know it's a great store? Because the wonderfully talented Katie Cotton (owner of Papermakeup stamps) teaches there! :-)

Speaking of Katie, she is a listmate of mine on the Stamplicious yahoogroup. If you are a stamp lover who enjoys all kinds of stamps, sign up and join us for all kinds of stamping fun! There are lots of great stampers on the list!

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

This ketto Stamp is too cute and you did an amazing job filling her in! You did great with this sketch.
Rachel B

Danni said...

This is so cute! I love the happy colors and well, all of it!

Sheri said...

You did such a wonderful job of coloring your adorable Ketto!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is total cuteness! Love your Ketto creation! Thanks for playing! :)

Katie Cotton said...

awww, i was going to comment on what a fab card this was (i'm just now catching up on all my blogging for this week! ACK!) and i read your post... you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) Thanks!