Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Olive - One Cute Kitty

Olive is the newest digital stamp from DigiStamp Boutique. I used her for the sketch challenge over on DareU2DigiStamp. Isn't she sweet? You can see more sample cards from the rest of the DigiStamp DT here: Olive cards

[note:] If you looked at my card a few minutes ago and just came back (I don't know why - maybe it's a slow night out here in blogland!), your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I DID just change the embellishments on this card. It looked too plain when I photographed it, but *somebody* (oh, possibly named DIXIE) was expecting a walk. :-) So now that she's a happy dog, I was able to fix my card and be a happy stamper. :-)

4 comments:

Danni said...

You're right..one cute kitty!! Great card!

cabio's craft corner said...

cute kitty and nice purple layout too!
Hugs,
Cabio

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely image and nice designpapers!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Donna said...

Hi Lisa, fantastic card, I love this adorable digi image of Olive and the DP are perfect. What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x