Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bellarifiic!

Em, owner of Stamping Bella, hosts Weekly Bellarific challenges on the Stamping Bella blog, Bloggabella. This week's challenge required at least one button and some combinations of colors in this photo:


Here's a sketch I made when I was planning my card:


I love this little curly haired girl that Em has added to the Stamping Bella lineup. I don't own any stamps with this little girl yet, but I received a stamped image in an image swap. I had a lot of fun using it!


Supplies: Ivory cardstock (TAC), patterned paper (SU!), oval Shape Maker (CM), Copic & Tombow markers, heart shaped brads, red/black/light blue cardstock, heart-shaped buttons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just adorable! I like the sketch you used for her. TYFS.

Sheri said...

Really...really cute!

cjknick said...

Oh my gosh! This is SO CUTE! I love it :)

CinderellaBella