Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Truly Colorful

This card combines two challenges. I love when I can do that! I combined the sketch challenge over on Truly Scrumptious and the color challenge over on the Copic Colour Challenge Blog. The sketch challenge also required the use of a handmade button. Long-forgotten shrink plastic to the rescue! I stamped a swirl design (TAC) using some Versamagic ink. I like how they turned out.


I didn't have anything too close to the colors in the Copic Challenge, so I used Lime Green, Canary Yellow and Mauve Shadow.

Supplies: Cup of Stuff stamp set (The Greeting Farm), CM circle cutter, retired TAC swirl and "Hello" stamps, COPIC markers, polyshrink, Versamagic ink, Palette Noir ink.

3 comments:

Nancy Sanders said...

Love your card. How do you like the copic markers? you did a great coloring job.

Diana said...

Simply beautiful, I really love it.

Adele said...

What a pretty card and so beautifully coloured. The colours work really well with this image! Thank you for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge.

love Dingle.xx