Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lili of the Valley

Lili of the Valley is a UK-based company that has adorable stamps, downloads and papers. They are currently having a design team call, using a great sketch by Donalda. I purchased their cute little downloadable kitties and made this card:


I'm still new to making square cards but I really like making them! I need to find a local source to buy pre-made square cards, though. (I found envelopes at Michaels but not cards. Hmmm....)

Supplies: Printed paper from The Pet Stack by DCWV, yellow CS by DCWV, circle and scalloped punches by Marvy, Paper Shaper pawprint punch, Prima flowers, Cote D'Azure Palette ink, Hello stamp from TAC (discontined), pop dots.

3 comments:

Diana said...

OMG, I love it! This one is totally rockin' -- good luck :D

Beth T said...

Cute card, Lisa! I love the colors.

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is stunning dear, love that fabulous image coloured perfectly thanks for joinin us this week with such a cute card
Hugs Jacqui x