Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Warm and Fuzzy Feeling...

One more challenge card for the night! (Diana, I'm blaming you for this one, lol.) This card is for the High Hopes Challenge #20, That Fuzzy Feeling.

What do you do when you decide to make a challenge card on the spur of the moment and you don't have the one ingredient you have to have? You get creative! Going through my papers, I found some white velvet (flocked) paper from my scrapbooking days. I've had luck before dying things like ribbon with my COPICs and they came through for me again, after punching some daisies out of the velvet paper. (I wasn't sure the punch would work but it was just like punching paper.) While deciding which color brad to use to attach my flower, I remembered that I had some velvet brads. Yay! More fuzz! :-) Here's my final card. Isn't she the cutest little girl?


1 comment:

Diana said...

I'll accept full blame for a gorgeous card like this! ;)