Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Bash

Paper Garden is having a Birthday Bash celebration, complete with 4 challenges. Here are my entries:

Humorous Card Challenge

This sweet, happy Kewpie seems oblivious to the chirping contest going on between his feathered friends. I think they are more interested in outchirping each other than in following his direction. It just makes me smile. :)

This is the first time I've used this music note Cuttlebug folder. I love how it looks sanded with white core paper (DCWV). Cool!

Add a Flower Challenge

I used a floral paper as well as a flower embellishment for this entry. Another Kewpie from Crafty Secrets stamps.

Just Say Thanks Challenge

I love this Changito monkey stamp from Stampendous! It was a birthday present from Dean and the girls.

Its in the Background Challange

I had barely used this circle stamp set from The Angel Company (TAC) and never thought to use it to make a background. I *love* how it turned out! I am definitely going to be making more background paper with it. That's what I love about challenges - they really help me to think "out of the box" and try new things.

2 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Thise are all lovely cards. I really do love the curcle background - its perfect.

Thanks for playing my challenges!

Danni said...

You did a great job on all these!! I love what you did with the circle sampler! I have it and just never know what to do with it!Thanks for the inspiration!