Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cupcake Cards

The girls and I went to Michaels yesterday to buy some organizing containers for Jessica's room. (They have been doing some spring cleaning/organizing in their bedrooms.) I found these cute cupcake stamps in the dollar section. Cupcakes are just SO popular right now! I made these cards for two challenges - Amy Rysavy's Friday Sketch 54 and Tracy's Thursday sketch. This one is based on Amy's sketch:


This one is based on Tracy's sketch, which I turned sideways. I had fun playing with all my pink stuff. When I went to add the Dew Drops on this card, Jess said "Mom, don't you think you have enough embellishments on that card?" lol!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wonderful cards!! Love the cupcakes. :0)

Tracy said...

I don't think it's possible to have too many embellishments!! LOL! Seriously both of these cards scream cute! Fantastic job!! Thank you so much for playing along this week. I may need to plan a trip to M's after seeing your goregous cards! *wink*

Hugs,
Tracy

Diana said...

OMG, love em! I need cupcake stamps too! hehe, and cupcake ribbon. I think my heart skipped a beat. LOL

Chelsea said...

those are sooo yummy and I love the brown, pink, and white color combo!

I need to see if my M's has these!

Carol said...

Lica, great job on Tracy's sketch! The embelishments look just right! great use of those cool cupcake stamps! this card looks YUMMY! :)