Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quiet like a mouse...

When you're stamping in a library, who's more appropriate than a mouse? Occasionally, several stamping buddies and I meet at the local library and share a stamping project. I used one of my new sets from TAC, "Mice Day", to design this card for our meeting last Saturday:

Supplies: Mice Day (TAC), Cha-Cha printed and solid cardstock (TAC), Scarlet cardstock (TAC), Prismacolor pencils, Prima flowers and Palette Noir ink.

Ali came with me because our stamping time was right after her basketball game ended. Ali is very creative and loves making cards. This was her version of my design:


I like how she turned the layers underneath the image and switched things around to make the design her own. I could learn a lot from her!

3 comments:

Danni said...

I've been debating about that set. It's much cuter colored! Great job!

Kelly said...

She did a great job!

Chelsea said...

these are really cute ... love the Cha Cha paper with them!