Saturday, March 21, 2009

Luck o' the Irish

I don't have any stamps from The Cat's Pajamas yet, but maybe I'll have a little luck of the Irish and win this week's challenge. (If you dig back far enough, I do have a bit of Irish blood!) The challenge theme was St. Patrick's Day so I used this Stamping Bella image that I received in a swap.


The card is based on a sketch by Donna that she created for the Taylored Expression Anniversary bash.

Supplies: Goodluckabella (Stamping Bella), Creative Memories square Shapemaker punch, Copics, ribbon from Michaels (?), flower from Target, Making Memories button, Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss (TAC).

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute card ... I love making squares like this from my scraps and putting them on cards.

Danni said...

Fun card! Love the layout of it!

Diana said...

Awesome!!!!! I love redheads ;)

Carol said...

WOW; love all those GREEN pattern papers you used and how you used them on this layout; and of course the image is CUTE; with great job on the coloring! thanks for playing with the rest of us, it was a fun challenge :)