Monday, March 9, 2009

A Lacy Sketch?

What do you call a card that satisfies two challenges at once? (Besides a timesaver...) I made this card as part of the sketch challenge on the COPIC Color Challenge blog AND as part of the Lavender and Lace challenge on the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog.

I took a lot of liberties with the sketch (especially for me, who usually follows a sketch closely). The original sketch just wasn't working for me and I got tired of fighting it! So, my 3 little flowers took the place of the 3 squares in the original sketch.


Supplies: Martha Stewart lavendar cardstock, TAC Premium White cardstock, Palette Noir ink, Paper Shaper flower punch, Martha Stewart lace border punch, COPIC markers, Spica clear glitter pen, brads, flower (source unknown).

4 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

A very lovely card Lisa. Thank you for joining us this week on copics colour challenge.

Diana said...

That turned out really awesome! I love it.

Adele said...

such a pretty card, and great colouring. Thank you for joining in with our challenge.

love Dingle.xx

Lisa Kind said...

You worked the sketch perfectly! There's always room for interpretation! (Although I'm one to follow them exactly as they are drawn, too!) Thanks for playing our challenge and we hope to see you back tomorrow!

Lisa