Saturday, March 7, 2009

Two More Challenges

I'm still busy making cards for challenges. It's been a lot of fun and it's been very rewarding putting my stash of supplies to use!

This first card was based on a sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge 76.


I've had this stamp from the new TAC magalog for a few weeks and was glad to finally have a chance to use it. I love blue and brown together and it seemed like a fitting color scheme for this card.

Supplies: Garden Joy (TAC), COPIC markers, Prima flowers, brads, ribbon from Michaels, kraft and natural cardstock (TAC), Noir and Burnt Umber Palette inks.

My second card is for the chipboard challenge over on the House Mouse & Friends challenge blog. I've had these chipboard flowers for a long time and never used them. These challenges are really helping me put my supplies to use!


Supplies: Party Mouse (Monica) from House Mouse, COPIC markers, glitter, ribbon from Michaels, chipboard (Maya Road?).

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute cute cards ... love the colors

Danni said...

Cute cards! I have that Garden Joy set coming, can't wait!!
Fun!

Lisa T said...

Thanks guys! Danni - you will love the set. At least, I do. I like that there are so many different images - the bottle of flowers, the girl, the chick, etc. Can't wait to play some more with it!!

Diana said...

Those turned our really awesome. Did you really make a whole card with no pink? ;)

Lisa T said...

Ha ha, Diana. Shocking, I know! ;-)

Heather said...

Fabulous card, love that cute image and your papers and colours are great.
Thanks for joining in at HM.
hugs Heather xx

Carmen O. said...

Great cards. I love that HM image and the card design is perfect. Great job.

Emma said...

Cute card, thanks for joining in with the challenge. x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)