Saturday, March 14, 2009

Springtime Anya

There was a sketch challenge over on the Club Anya blog. The half circle in the sketch made me think of a hill, so I thought Anya would look cute standing in a field of flowers on a hill. She's as ready for spring as I am!


I made the sky background by cutting a cloud shape out of cardstock and sponging around it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans (love that color!). Here's a closeup of the label style tag:

I made this tag with my Marvy Uchida tag punch. After punching the tag, I turned it around and placed it back into the punch (notched end aligned with the bottom of the punch) to make the notched design on the other end. I'll have to put up a short tutorial soon. The butterfly is just a plain punch embellished with glitter. (I used a black scrapbooking pen to color in his body.)

Supplies: Dorothy Anya digi stamp (The Greeting Farm), Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans, Prima and Making Memories flowers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Sakura glue pen, glitter, brads, COPIC markers., Hello stamp (retired - TAC).

1 comment:

Danni said...

Ohhhh!! Love this! So cute!!