Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mouse Day!

I guess these cute little guys are celebrating Valentines' Day. Whatever it is, it looks like they're having fun! I made this card for the sketch challenge over on the House Mouse & Friends Challenge blog.


My friend Diana stamped this image for me, so I'm not sure which House Mouse stamp this is. I used my Copic markers to color them in and applied some Icicle Stickles to make the hearts glittery. My favorite thing about this card is that I used some things that had been sort of just waiting (and waiting) to be used. The heart shaped rhinestones were something I purchased at Hobby Lobby before Valentines Day. The glittery paper I used for my circle was something I'd "reclaimed" from a Christmas card several years ago. It was just waiting for the right project!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Diana said...

totally adorable! and if anyone cares, the name of the stamp is "lovely confetti" (I used the same image on my HM challenge this week too! too funny!)

Laura VanVleet said...

Adorable card! Great use of the HM sketch challenge!

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute, love all the glitter!

Carmen O. said...

This is just too sweet! Love it.