Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whew!

My Favorite Things (MFT) is hosting challenges over on SplitCoast for those of us who didn't make it into the MFT Idol contest. This week's challenge was "to celebrate not being in the top 10. It could be a sympathy card, a relaxation card, what ever you want to do." I don't know if *celebrating* is the right word (it was rather disappointing, really), but here's my take:

Those of us who didn't make it were given a consolation prize discount, so that's supposed to be me passed out on the chair from frantic card making, working on my MFT shopping list. ;-) The stamp is part of a Christmas set. I cut out the woman in the chair to eliminate the Christmas tree and gifts in the background of the stamp. I used the Big Stripe paper in the MFT digi paper pack to make a new background. (I thought it looked like striped wallpaper.) Voila! No sign of Christmas!

Supplies: stamp digital printed paper from MFT, Prima flowers, COPIC markers, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, pink cardstock from PaperTrey Ink.

No comments: