Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crafty Candy

The Crafty Goings On blog is offering some awesome blog candy - a set of 72 Copic makers! (Boy, would I love to win those!!) If you use an image from her shop, Charmed Cards & Crafts, you can be entered into the drawing twice.

These days I use Copic markers on most of my projects. I still use my Prismacolor pencils a lot, but I love the speed and ease with which I can blend my Copic markers. I just wish I had more! (Maybe I'll get lucky and win this blog candy, huh?) Here's a card I made for the MFT Idol contests going on over at SCS:

Supplies: Mothers' Day stamp and digi printed paper (My Favorite Things), Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon from Michael's, Versafine black ink, Copic markers (Pale Pink, Tender Pink, Skin White, Lime, Yellow Green, Sepia, Sand, Canary Yellow and Golden Yellow), pop-dot.

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Amazing job!