Monday, April 20, 2009

Oops!

I think this is a sign I'm a little burned out on challenges.... ;-)

I was working on my card for the "splash of color" challenge when I realized I was supposed to use a WHIFF OF JOY stamp, not a Stampavie stamp. Oops! At that point, the card was assembled and partially colored, so I finished it up anyway:


Lily & Milo are just so sweet together. I love this stamp.

Now, here's my card made with a Whiff of Joy image, Melinda Blowing Kisses, that my friend Diana shared with me:


Whiff of Joy girls are always so sweet and I love coloring in their hair! I used one of my favorite printed papers on this card. I love the contrast of the crisp black and white colors with the delicate flowers and swirls. (I love anything swirly!)

Supplies - Card #1: Lily and Milo Skating (Rachel Ann Miller for Stampavie), black and white free digital paper download (TAC), ribbon from Michaels, Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.

Supplies - Card #2: Melinda Blowing Kisses (Whiff of Joy), printed paper (Doodlebug), black brads (Doodlebug). silver gel pen, Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.

2 comments:

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa, love them both. LOuise x

Anonymous said...

two beautiful cards. if i could count on one hand the amount of times that i have done that. never mind it is still a fabulous card. hugs rachx