Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Today is my niece Katie's birthday. Katie has two dogs, Clyde and Riley, who are her "babies". Here's a picture of Katie and Riley from last Christmas:

He's a big baby who loves to be held. He usually finds plenty of people at family gatherings to oblige. :)

I wanted to use a dog image on her birthday card and knew this image of a dog in a gift box would be perfect!


I have resisted the current trend to decorate the inside of my card. These days I'm lucky to have time to make the outside pretty! ;-) Since this cardstock is rather dark, though, I gave in. It's nothing fancy, but here's the inside of my card:


Supplies: Fudge and Friends digital stamps (Grab A Doodle Do), birthday sentiment (Hero Arts), printed paper from Bo Bunny, swirl embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Raspberry Fizz cs from Papertrey Ink, Copic markers.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Such a cute card and yay for doing the inside, LOL!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fantastic Lisa...very, very stunning indeedy....xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

...and hope Katie had a lovely birthday...xx