Friday, April 10, 2009

For Somebunny Special

Here's my entry for this week's Monday Mojo sketch challenge:


I love how versatile this "Happy Easter" set is from TAC. It's really not just an Easter set; it could be used for a birthday card, or even a baby card.

Isn't his little fluffy tail cute? It's actually cut off from a strand of Christmas "mini-garland". I think it was supposed to be used for Christmas stuff because there are sparkly threads between the pom-poms, I think to make it look snow-y. It's fun to find a different purpose to a crafting item!

Supplies: Happy Easter (TAC), Brittany printed paper (Paper Loft), scalloped circle (Cuttlebug), antique brass brads, Copic markers, Palette Noir ink, white pom-pom, ribbon from HL.

4 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous....love the colours and his little tail...infact all your cards are wonderful...I could browse all day! So have decided I just have to follow now....

Have a lovely weekend....Sally-Ann...xx

Danni said...

So cute! One of my favorite sets(that I neglect sadly). I've always done white or gray bunnies, love the brown!
You give me such good ideas, such an inspiration!!

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute! Love the little cotton tale :)
Hugs, Christine

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling card...such sweet little bunnies and I love the little tail!!! Beautiful coloring on this, too!!!