Thursday, April 30, 2009

DigiStamp Boutique Sneak Peek

How exciting! The new DigiStamp Boutique is now open! Be sure to check out the new blog as well. There is an opportunity posted to win a great prize! Here's a peek of one of Sally-Ann's cute new designs for May:


I thought that the Love Birds were just perfect for my in-laws' anniversary card! I printed them out on white, light pink and medium pink cardstocks and then paper pieced them. I chose the swirly paper and the scallop border punch to echo the curviness of the birds and hearts. I've used my mini flower Nestabilities before, but I got the idea to curve up the petals from the April issue of Craft Stamper magazine. I love that magazine and am jealous of those of you in the U.K. who get to see the issues before they hit the newstands here!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Lisa!! Love it!! Jenny

Diana said...

This is awesome! I already have 4 or 5 of her sets, but now I have a burning need for mmmmmmoooooorrrrreeee!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! great job!

Beth T said...

Great job, Lisa. I love this card! Perfect for an anniversary.

Chelsea said...

lovely card!!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous....one of my faves....xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu/sac-%C3%A0-%C3%A9paule-longchamp-pas-cher-c-5.html]Sac à épaule Longchamp Pas Cher[/url] weblog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. Sac En Bandoulière Longchamp Pas Cher [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu/noir-r%C3%A9duction-sac-%C3%A0-main-longchamp-p-42.html]Noir Réduction Sac à Main Longchamp[/url] , The overall look of your web site is excellent, as smartly as the content material!