Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rosie

Isn't she cute? Rosie is a digital stamp that I just purchased from Grab-A-Doodle-Do. What a perfect excuse to use my new Basic Grey Bittersweet paper (love it!) and one of the new "Nursery Collection" Prima roses that I bought today. (I've been seeing similar roses on other cards and was so happy to find some locally!)

For the card, I used this sketch from the DareU2DigiStamp blog. My color inspiration came from two challenges with some similar colors. This week's CopicsColorChallenge was to use some combination of red (Crimson), brown (Light Walnut) and green (Moss) Copic markers. I didn't have any of those exact colors, so I substituted a combination of Sepia/Sand for Light Walnut and Lime for Moss. CuteCardThursday's challenge was to use pink and brown. Now *that* is easy since that's my favorite color combination! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, cute card! This is Lindsay from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff nad I emailed your order yesterday to the email on your order form, and I sent it today to the other email you contacted me with. You may need to check your spam folder. Let me know if you have any problems!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

I adore this Lisa! Absolutely stunning....and amazing colouring too...thank you so much for sharing...Sally-Ann...xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful and cute card! Love the layout and the papers you have used. Great work!

Have a fabulous Easter weekend!

Hugs Zimtschnecke

Deb said...

beautiful card, such a cute teddy and pretty colours!
many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great Easter weekend! Debx

A Hovel to Home said...

Hi, how sweet this is. Well done, and thank you for taking part.

Kay
(Toodles and Binks)

Lisa Kind said...

Such a sweet card, Lisa! Pink and brown are one of my fav combos too! Thanks for playing in our copic challenge! Hope to see you next week!

Lisa

Diana said...

GORGEOUS! LLOOOOOOVE those papers!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - Thanks for joining in with the Copics Colour Challenge this week

Sarah

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the cute image you used.
Caz
x

Sumtoy said...

Totally adorable. I love how it turned out

Adele said...

Such a cute image-the colours work perfectly too. Thank you for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge.

love Dingle.xx

Chrissie said...

This is a sweet card. It works really well!
Chrissie