Monday, April 27, 2009

Russell

I made this card tonight for the sketch challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar. It's sort of a "companion card" to Rosie, which uses the same digital stamp set, Russell and Rosie, and some of the same Basic Grey Bittersweet paper.


Until I went looking for the American Craft Elements buttons that I'd recently bought, I'd forgotten about the Bazzill paper flowers that I also purchased. I really like working with them and wish I'd bought some in other colors.

Supplies: Russell and Rosie digi stamp (Grab A Doodle Do), Basic Grey printed paper, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, Scarlet cs (TAC), Copics, button (American Crafts Elements), Bazzill paper flower, Prima flower (cut to make leaves), Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo (for sponging), Copic markers.

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous and stunning as always...xx