Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flopsey

I made this gift set for last week's "judges only challenge" over on the Splitcoaststampers MFT Idol forum. It uses MFT's Reading Flopsey stamp set along with a retired paper line from The Angel Company (TAC) called "Mulberry Meadow". (I really loved that paper and was so bummed when they discontinued it!) Everything is colored with Copic markers (of course!).




OK, confession time... The card was supposed to be a "card with removable bookmark". like the one in the MFT forum on SCS. My bookmark was too wide to slide under my main image, though. I'll have to try this again because I think it's a cool idea.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute cute image ... love it!

Velta said...

This is just adorable!! Thanks for your sweet comment!

Diana said...

This is an amazing project. You did a completely AMAZING job with this stuff and ABSOLUTELY deserved to be in the running for the $.