Sunday, April 19, 2009

Toodles and Binks

Another great UK company, Toodles and Binks, is giving away some mystery blog candy. They're not yet telling us what it will be, but I'm sure it will be wonderful! I don't own any T&B yet, but Adam - You're So Tweet is definitely on my wish list. If you spend a lot of time blogging, you're seeing more and more great stamps and digi stamps from UK designers/companies. I think this is the new version of the "British Invasion"! :)

Here's the link to Toodles and Binks' goodies: T&B Candy

3 comments:

Velta said...

Thanks for the update...gonna go check it out :)

debra said...

Thanks for the link to T&D candy and also congrats on the news of your new DT post
hugs Debra

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa. I've got lots of T&B on my wish list too. Congrats on being picked for Sally-Ann's DT. I look forward to working with you. Hugs, Denise x