Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Woo hoo! It's official!

You may have noticed a new widget on the right side of my blog. Yes, I am now officially a design team member on Sally-Ann Hancock's new site, DigiStamp Boutique! My friend Diana gave me the link to Sally-Ann's Grab A Doodle Do designs and I was hooked! I love her designs and was thrilled when she accepted my application.

The new site isn't open quite yet, but should be ready for business soon. As soon as it is up and running, I will post an announcement and add the link to my design team logo.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! :)

Danni said...

How wonderful! Congrats!

Beth T said...

Congrats, Lisa. I've been wanting to get some of these digital stamps and now I have a great reason to support this site...they have great designers!

Cheri said...

Hey, Congratulations on making a Design Team.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

...and I'm exceedingly happy that you accepted too....can't wait to see your creations....Sally-Ann xx